Hortonova nets are long lasting, practical and encourage growth. This netting guarantees good air circulation, excellent exposure to the sun and optimum use of space allowing for easy harvesting. Trellising increases plants' exposure to air and light, maximizes space, and reduces ground contact, thus minimizing spoilage due to mold, bacteria and fungus. Trellis in horizontal layers to provide stem support for plants. This white, UV resistant, lightweight polypropylene mesh is economical and efficient. It is strong, easy to install, will not rot, rust or mold, and lasts for years.
- Vertical support netting, ideal for growing vegetables that need support like peas, tomatoes, pole beans and cucumbers because the plants attach easily to the net with no additional tying necessary.
- Provides greater exposure to air and sun and reduces ground contact which can result in rotten crops.
- Horizontal support over flower beds provides perfect stem support for fragile flowers and stems.
- When installed in layers, this net encourage air circulation, improve exposure to the sun and optimise the space available.
- This white, UV resistant, lightweight polypropylene mesh is economical and efficient. It is strong, easy to install, will not rot, rust or mold, and lasts for years.